So I kind of feel like Halloween came and went this year. It was FREEZING and RAINING all day so we didn't even go trick or treating outside. Luckily, there was an Aggie game so they had trick or treating there. The kids were really excited to go and get candy in their fun baskets. These were a gift last year from Grandma Vicki and the kids were SO very excited to use them again. :)
This little cutie was oh so happy to put on her princess dress and she's been wearing it ever since! The bandaid is from her very first and hopefully last instacare visit. She smashed her head into the bottom of the crib. I know, sad huh? It didn't need stitches but they did need to glue it shut. It's healing quite nicely. :)
SOOO excited to go get some CANDY!
Bry was way more excited about this cool bug he got than the candy. Not sure what Maddie's so excited about. I think she's have 5 or 6 pieces of candy at this point... that's probably it. :)
Fun time. Fun Game. We'll do it again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment