They got here on a night that Maddie had a t ball game which was so fun. They loved watching her play and she definately loved showing off for them!
Isn't this how everyone stands during a t ball game???
They were also lucky enough to be here for one of Bryson's baseball games!
Me and Bry do this to each other when we want to say I love you or I'm thinking about you and we're in a big group of people. It's from "The Little Rascals" and he actually came up with it. I think it's pretty much the cutest thing ever. :)
We enjoyed taking LOTS of pictures and being extra silly!!
Pretty much this is my new favorite picture.
So Maddie taught Kendal how to do "The Face." So now if we are anywhere and we say "Kendal, do your face" she'll do this. It's quite a crowd pleaser.
And the smiles just keep on comin'...
This is open adoption at it's best!! It's all about what's best for your child and THIS is the best! Lots of love and laughter. Maddie knows that she's adopted and she's never ever confused when she sees her birth family or when she saw Amy this summer. She knows that she lives with her family but that these awesome people love her just as much as we do!
We didn't make a fire this year but we did do some oven smores!! I can't remember who ate more... me or Katie??
My kids were spoiled ROTTEN Again!! New bikes for Bry and Maddie!
And apparently we had a fashion show! I was not present for these gems but MAN, am I glad they were caught on camera!!
We did some Fun Park Bowling as well...
It's always a blast when our family comes to see us! We can't wait til next year!!


1 comment:
Wow! That looks so fun! I'm happy you all had a great time together!
Post a Comment