It's been awhile since I've posted but it's been pretty boring around here. Bry and Maddie have been sick, sick, sick! It's awful! Bry got it first sometime last week. I kept him home from school on Tuesday and then he got worse Thursday and Friday. By Saturday he was feeling ok but still didn't have much of an appetite. Then, on Saturday Maddie started doing the coughing thing. She's been ok, runny nose and cough, but I don't think she got it as bad as Bry had it... luckily. Ty had to speak in church on Sunday so he went solo while I stayed home with the sickies. Everyone said he did a great job... I'm so sad I missed it. He's a really great speaker and has a subtle sense of humor that's hilarious.
I decided keep Bry home from school today. I figured one more day can only help him and then he'll go back on Thursday. We actually got to go for a walk yesterday. Even though Maddie didn't feel 100% it was almost 60 degrees!! So, we enjoyed a nice long walk and everyone was grateful to be out of the house! :) Maddie's doing better today. She's been a great sleeper at night even though she's been sick. Bry was up for 2 nights when he was really bad and ended up sleeping in our room. But Maddie's been great! I hope that both kiddos are well by Thursday so I can take them down to my sister in laws house. I'm leaving for AZ and she's going to watch them for a couple of days. I can't wait to see my family!! My sister Sarah had her baby boy Cade yesterday and I'm aching to hold him! It'll be a great trip and even though I'll miss my family terribly, I think I'll survive. :)
3 comments:
Sorry the kids have been sick...that is never fun! I hate it.
I do know you will be seriously busy while you are out here, but if you have a moment...I would love to see you. If you can't I totally understand. Let me know.
Sorry your kids have been sick. Hope they are better, and that you enjoyed your trip to AZ. I will check on that book. Sorry, I actually kind of forgot about it. Thanks for your calls. We'll have to get together soon.
Your poor babies! I was soo happy to see you for Katie's wedding! Next time you come down we'll have to do lunch or something:)
Post a Comment