Bryson is LOVING school! He loves his teacher, Ms. Katie, and he LOVES the bus! He's so excited while we're eating lunch and then right after he'll stand on the couch in the living room and look out the window and wait for the bus. It's so fun! A friend gave me such a great idea. You can't save EVERY project and paper that your kids come home with, so I've started taking pictures every week of 2 projects and then I'll scrapbook the pictures. What a great idea, huh? I want to keep all the memories, but not all the paper! :) So, here are a few projects that Bry has come home with...

8 comments:
Hey, I tagged you on my blog. I wont be hurt if you choose not to do it. I just thought I would let you know.
love your pics... I could never remember to take the photo's with Evan and Eli so I sort of just gave up and threw all their projects away, great mom huh? :) I haven't left a comment for awhile and just wanted to say hi! I can't believe Maddie... she is way to little to be doing that cheese thing!! what a smarty and you guys don't like her a bit huh?? :) I LOVE babies at her age- always looking to catch your eye, smiling, and the new tricks are so fun! On another note...Your family has sure had lots of sadness lately. I have shed a few tears for your cousins baby and now for another cousins husband- life is so short and I sort of feel like a loser complaining- I am so blessed! Thanks for posting your stories... I needed the reminder!! :) and whoa this is a long comment... so TTFN xoxo
Hey Tiffany! I stumbled into your blog today and thought I'd tell you your kids are so cute! Thanks again for helping teach the FSA classes we took, they were great! Everything we learned in the class was really helpful through the approval process, and now the "finding" process. Take care!
how cute is he! what a big boy! you must be so proud!
Such a good idea! Glad he loves school--my girls are sure jealous that he gets to ride on a school bus! :)
so cute! ABout the blankets. I don't really know the cost because it was stuff that my mom had at her house. But the minky you can get at Joann's for 12.99 a yard and then I put 11 different tags on each side and each tag was 4 inches long folded over so it ended up being about 2 inches. I wouldn't do so many on each side because the corners ended up having some problems. I would do about 8 depending on the size. I sewed the ribbon to the right side of the silky about 1/4th in and then I put right sides together of minky and silky making sure that the tags were in and then sewed 5/8 seam all the way around leaving a small hole. Then I turned the entire blankie right side out and sewed the hole shut. The square started about 13 x 13 inches. We tried it with 4 ribbons on each side, but it looked too sparse, I think more looks cuter. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!
Bry is so cute! I'm glad he's doing well in school. I know how you feel, when I taught kindergarten I received so many drawings and other cute things from my students. I felt bad throwing them away but I couldn't keep everything. My kiddos never saw me throw away their things but when they asked where it was I just told them "I took it home to share with Jordan!"
That's a great idea - I always feel so guilty about throwing out Miles' school projects but I do it anyways because I hate the clutter! Steve heard that Tyler was promoted to tax manager - I'm not sure how he heard but we wanted to say congrats!
Post a Comment