I've been tagged! It's been a little while since I did a tag and like 5 people have tagged me. So here goes...
'8' favorite TV shows
1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. American Idol
4. Private Practice
5. Gilmore Girls
6. Cosby Show
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. America's Got Talent
'8' things i did yesterday
1. Went to Enrichment. It was AWESOME. Two words. Chocolate Fountain!
2. Slept in. I usually go to work out in the morning but I went Tuesday night and I don't particularly care for the instructor on Wednesday mornings. My normal instructor is on maternity leave... can't WAIT for her to come back!
3. Cuddled on the couch with Bry. He's sick and doesn't want to do much but watch movies.
4. Read books with Maddie. Man is she ADORABLE!
5. Finished a wedding gift for my sister Katie. I scrapbooked a cook book for her of some of me and Ty's favorite recipes. I can't wait to give it to her.
6. Talked to my other sister, Sarah. She's having a baby boy ANY day now! I'm just waiting for the call! :)
7. Cleaned my house. Well, parts of it anyway. If I clean the whole thing in one day I get VERY discouraged. So, I clean 1 room a day. Usually.
8. Got a few great deals at Smiths.
'8' things i am looking forward to
1. My trip to AZ NEXT WEEKEND! YEAH!
2. For Maddie Girl to say MAMA! Seriously, we practice ALL day long and Nothin'!
3. WARM WEATHER.
4. Our cruise next year. We're celebrating our 10 year anniversary! We're not sure where we're going yet but we'd love some company. Anyone up for a week long CRUISE??
5. Tax season to be OVER. Seriously. 2 nights ago Ty came home for dinner but then went back til 12:30. Then last night he helped some friends with taxes til almost midnight. Tax season SUCKS!
6. Our girls scrapbooking trip in April. I printed off 80 pictures... with more to come later!!
7. Hopefully some out of town visitors from North Dakota this summer... :)
8. Putting in our papers for baby #3 soon.
'8' favorite restaurants
1. Old Grist Mill
2. Wingers
3. Chili's (not so much the food but the Molten Lava Cake!)
4. Subway
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. Famous Dave's
7. Cold Stone Creamery... I agree with you Wendy, it really IS a restaurant!
8. Hamilton's
'8' things on my wish list
1. Well, let's just get "all the money in the world" out of the way right now. :) I'd do ONLY good things with it... I promise!
2. To see my children grow up and live good lives.
3. To have/get 2 more children. I don't care HOW they come, I just want them to come!
4. For my sisters to move up here with their families.
5. To have a cabin at Bear Lake.
6. A big scrapbook room in my house.
7. I wish that bad things would NEVER happen to good people. It just seems like there are lots of crappy things going on with such wonderful people recently. If you are a decent person nothing bad should happen to you. Ever.
8. To spend LOTS of time as a family together this summer.
I think I'm the only person in the free world who HASN'T done this tag. So, if you have managed to escape it, I tag YOU! :)
2 comments:
so if Jake and I can con someone in to watching our kiddo's we would totaaly come with you on the cruise. we need to discuss this further.
Have fun with you go to Arizona! And you'll get your warm weather there...even though it is getting nicer here day by day! :)
Post a Comment