I had THE perfect weekend! I got to spend tons of time with my family, it was 90 degrees, AND I did it ALL without my cute kiddos!! :) I missed my family tons, but it was so nice to be able to go and do whatever I wanted without the thought of nap times, bedtimes, and eating schedules. My sister looked BEAUTIFUL in her dress and the sealing was amazing. I felt the spirit so strongly and I thought to myself how blessed I am to be sealed to my own wonderful husband. The luncheon and wedding reception were beautiful and decorated beautifully, if I do say so myself. I got to help decorate the church for the wedding and it turned out gorgeous. Katie's colors were Tiffany Blue and brown. Yep, that's really a color, believe it or not! Think kind of a blueish teal. Anyway. They go really well together and it was very classy. It was really fun to get to know Chad's side of the family. They are a really great family and so fun to be around. Chad and Katie had dancing at their reception complete with a DJ. It was so fun to rock out to some great 90's music! There were a few of my old neighbors that I grew up with at Katie's reception so it was really fun to catch up with them. I got to hold my new little nephew Kade while I was down there too. He is SOOO cute! And he's at the age where he's still a little cuttle bug. He would just snuggle into my chest while I sat there with my sister. It was so fun to hold a newborn again! All in all a WONDERFUL weekend! Here are a few pics of me and the beautiful bride!
8 comments:
Looks like beauty runs in your family! I always wished I had a sister! Glad you had a fun time being away!
Sounds like a great weekend (especially the weather!). And can little Katie be old enough to be married?!? I refuse to believe it!
It was so fun to see you! I still owe you some yummy lemonade. Next time for sure. Katie did look amazing and the reception was beautiful. The dancing was super fun as well.
I'm glad it was fun for you. I think your kids missed and I know your hubby did--especially by Sunday evening. :) I'm excited to get together and catch up!
Tif- No, that's not Colette Rasmussen (as was) linked on my blog. It's a Collette in my ward here. I'm not sure if our Colette even has a blog. I don't hear from her that much, but I think she's living in Logan, so you might run into her someday!
Looks like you had a great time and her dress is gorgeous! (Yours is great too!) Congrats to your family.
I can't believe little Katie is married. She looks so pretty. I love the names Katie and Chad. They just go together so well:) I think it must be a match made in heaven. I saw Nicola today. Lets all get together soon.
Way fun. I'm jealous you were able to get out of the snow and crappy weather and enjoy some heat! Not fair!! You look beautiful and so does you sis:). How fun. I love love.
Post a Comment