Tuesday, April 07, 2009
New Post, FINALLY...
Yep, we're alive. We haven't been doing anything too exciting. We went up to Idaho (just me and the kids) last weekend for conference which was really fun. My sister in law was there with her 2 boys so Bry had a blast. I finished 2 quilts that I'll be giving as baby gifts so that was nice to check off my list. :) Today we had some beautiful weather so we went to the park. Maddie wasn't too sure about the swings and the slide, but loved her crackers. :) We also went over to the Willow Park Zoo which Bry always loves to do. We went with a friend and her little girl Bry's age but he didn't end up playing with her very much because he discovered some boys who had brought trucks and tractors! They played in the sand for like 45 minutes straight! I need to remember to bring our tractors next time... and get Maddie to like the sand! :) Well, here are a few pictures of our fun day...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great day! The weather today was so beautiful I am not so excited that it is going to be raining for the next 3 days...ick! At least it is not snow! Oh we are coming up your direction on Saturday we are visiting Kel's bros family in Preston. Maybe we could stop by. (=
Post a Comment