Can it be that my little girl is O... N... E???
Well, the calender tells me that Maddie is one today but I DON'T believe it!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Seriously, it was just yesterday that we were in North Dakota in a little hotel room holding this baby girl saying to ourselves, Is this real?? Do we really have a daughter?? What a sweet, sweet experience it was to meet her birth mom and birth father and his family. Without them we would not have our beautiful little girl. I thank them from the bottom of my heart.
We had a birthday party for Maddie last night with some of our family. It was SO fun! We had some Chinese food and then the kiddos played for a bit and then had some cake and ice cream and opened presents. Maddie LOVED her cake (as you will see from the videos!!) and got some books, new outfits and a baby doll.
I love my Maddie Girl more than I could have ever imagined! What a joy she is in our home. She is happy, smiles ALL the time, and loves to laugh. She'll sit in my arms and read for about 5 minutes and then she's off doing something else. I get some cuddles from her when she first wakes up and when she's tired. That's about it. She is ALWAYS in on the go!! She is pulling herself up to EVERYTHING but not walking yet. I think we are VERY close though. :)
I hope you enjoy these videos and pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. I have THE cutest girl on the planet!
Maddie didn't actually blow out her own candle... she needed a bit of help from her brother and cousins!
A GREAT lookin' family, if I do say so myself!
Maddie LOVIN' her cake...
And LOVIN' it some more...
And then she went STRAIGHT into the bath!! It was so fun to watch her devour not one but TWO pieces of cake!!
And now for some videos...
9 comments:
Time does really fly. I can't believe she is one. She sure is cute. You are a great mommy to both of your kids. I can tell by all your cute photos.
She is darling. I really love the picture with the bowl over her head. :) And Ty, we thought it was great to see you last week!
Happy birthday Maddie! Looks like a fun celebration!
So cute! Can't believe she is 1.
She is so darling! I love all the pictures. It is crazy how fast they grow up!
oh that is so fun. happy birthday!
She is darling! Happy birthday!
Tiff-
It is so good to hear from you! Your little family is darling! Your little boy is so big I really can't believe it! I remember when he was just a little brand new baby! Congrats on the cute little girl! I have been thinking of you lately, always at tax time! HA HA Wondering how busy your hubby is this year! It is so good to see all of your pictures. Keep in touch!
Kortni
Tiffany, the videos of Maddie are so cute and funny! Happy (late) Birthday Maddie!
Post a Comment