Friday, April 10, 2009

Lots and lots and LOTS of pictures...

We went to baby animal days today. It was a BLAST!! Lots of people, but great weather and the kids LOVED it!! There were lots of animals to touch and hold and lots of places for Bryson and his friend Caden to run around. Bry REALLY wanted to ride the little train that was running around but I didn't have any cash with me. He didn't understand that very well, but I was able to distract him with with a big sucker! Candy ALWAYS works!! :)




Maddie LOVED these little baby lambs. It was so cute to see her pet them and she laughed and laughed when they tried to eat her fingers.





It looks like they're giving each other the evil eye in this one... but really they're saying, HEY! Want to be friends? :)


Bry of course loved all the animals. He went in all the cages and wanted to touch ALL the animals. He got to hold a baby chick but I didn't get a pic of that one. I was too worried that he would squeeze it to death!



They had these little baby turtles inside one of the buildings. Along with....




THIS!! Bry wanted to hold the snake... I didn't make him! He was so excited to hold it. I think we are going to have some weird pets in the future...





My favorite little man and me!





These little goats are so tiny, just Bry's size.




Bry kept saying "Goat in hand? Goat in hand?" He wanted to hold it so badly but these ones were brand new and were tired of being held. This is a 3 day event so imagine how much holding these brand new animals get!






Me and my favorite little gal!


Maddie is saying bye bye to all the animals. And to top the day off we all got...



Great big suckers!!



And yes, the entire sucker really DID fit in Maddie's gigantic mouth!! :)

All in all a great day! Thanks Nat for sharing the fun with us... Maybe Caden will like the animals next year! :)

4 comments:

Lyman Family said...

Cute pictures! I wish we would have run into you there but must have just missed you. We didn't get too close to the snakes--maybe next year! By the time we got to that building, Bethany was getting pretty tired. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! We were going to go to baby animal days on thursday, but Tyson's work ended up being difficult. It looks like you had so much fun!
Also, I loved your advice about when Maddie came that you would go on little outings with Bry so that he still got 1 on 1 attention. I'm going to do that for sure. Thanks for the advice!!

Ashlie said...

I don't know how you can get that many pics on your blog in one post. Every time I've tried to get more than 4, none of them show up at all. It sucks. So if I have an event with more than 4 pictures-pretty much any holiday or vacation-I have to do multiple posts-annoying!!!!!

Barbi Mecham said...

Hey my friend. It has been forever! Your children are beautiful. Bry is so big and Maddie is such a doll. Things have been crazy and I haven't been on much so I am just trying to catch up :)
Love ya!