Here is my cute Maddie Girl showing off! I didn't even help her do this AT ALL! She just started doing it yesterday and didn't stop. Isn't is adorable? I love how she waves right after she does a trick... little Diva, I think so!! :) Maddie is getting her top 2 teeth and it's AWFUL! She doesn't want to be held, but cries and follows me everywhere. It's so sad. :(
On another note, baby animal days is this weekend. All I can say is, Why can't animals be born in JUNE?? Seriously, every year it rains and storms during baby animal days. Last year we went and it wasn't raining, but muddy from all the rain the previous day. We'll see if it's nice this afternoon. I hope so because I really want to take the kids. Bry will LOVE it!! It rained all day yesterday and it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow so I have a very small window of opportunity! :) I'll be sure and post pics if we do end up going!
No comments:
Post a Comment