Monday, April 27, 2009

So we trade babysitting with another couple in our ward twice a month. I LOVE it! It's so nice to be able to go out and 1) not worry about my kids and 2) not have to PAY for a sitter. The other couple has 2 kiddos almost the exact same age as my kids so they play and get along really well. Anyway. Me and Ty went out this last weekend and Bry went over to Gabby's house. This is the picture that awaited us when we got back. I LOVE it!! Ty, on the other hand, says that Bryson can NEVER go over there again!! :) The other couple only has 2 girls at their house. There aren't any BOY dress ups (pirates, police men, firemen...) so this was all they had. AND, Alison told me that Bry WANTED to dress up. This wasn't Alison just wanting to get a funny picture. Bryson wanted to get all dressed up and then stood there for the picture! He was having so much fun! I just wanted to share. I think he looks adorable... but, maybe I should go to the dollar store and see if I can get some BOY dress ups at our house...





7 comments:

Heather said...

The man knows how to coordinate. Just look at how those shoes match his dress . . . and the parasol brings it all together. Hot stuff!

Barbi Mecham said...

No worries Tiff. Ian used to dress up in Sydney's Cinderella dress and high heels until I finally got some boy stuff. Gotta love it. A good time to get boy dress up is after Halloween when the costumes are clearanced out!

Christine said...

I love it! He is ready for Cinderella's Ball! :)

Carly Nichols said...

That is such a great idea to trade babysitting! Bry is so cute!

heidi said...

that is a super funny pic! isn't date night fabulous? we've got 4 families in our group -- mind you, 15 kids total... so it's no sitting down for 4.5 hours 1 friday each month, but for 3 free date nights a month??? SO worth it!

Katie and Chad Metz said...

hahaha...oh man this is classic! Bryson looks so CUTE! I'm sure Ty had a good time. :)

JonAmy&Abran said...

Hey tiffany i love to see your comments...i check your blog way more often than i leave a note. bry is getting so big. i love this pic. our neighbors dressed abran up in pink everything the other day. he had pink bows in his ponytails and pink pants and shoes....he looked like a cherubic little chubby girl.