So, apparently this is going around facebook, but as I do not and probably will not ever have a facebook page I'd never seen it before. But, my friend posted it on her blog as well as her facebook page so I stole it from her. Thanks Candice!
***********Tiffany-Ology*************
***********FOODOLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice? Ranch, in all it's fatty glory. No fat free for me!
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Texas Roadhouse
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Ice cream. And let's be honest, if we have ice cream in the house I have a bowl (or 2) of it every day til it's gone!
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Pineapple
What do you like to put on your toast? I don't eat toast all that often. But, I love homemade bread right from the oven with butter and homemade peach jam. YUM!
***********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many televisions are in your house? 1
What color/type of cell phone do you have? What's a cell phone...
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Um, my appendix I guess.
What is the last heavy item you lifted? 40 pounds of flour. Case lot sale at Smiths... I stalked up!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yep. I was skiing for the first time and I couldn't stop. I ran into a man and 2 children in the ski lift line. I was definitely out of it for a bit. Hope the kids were ok!
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 2
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? I honestly can't remember
Last person you talked to on the phone? My Hubby
Last person you hugged? My Maddie Girl
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season? Definitely spring. It is so fun to have the weather warm up and we can enjoy the first weeks of spring. Til it snows again...
Holiday? Christmas
Day of the week? Usually Saturday, but not during tax season.
Month? Probably December. I put up my Christmas tree and listen to all the Christmas music I love.... what a great time of year.
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone? My sisters
Mood? Content
What are you listening to? Sweet, sweet silence.
Watching? Nothin'
Worrying about? My Young Women's lesson on Sunday. I really need to print it off and get started!
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning? Macey's to get some balloons for Ty. It's his birthday today so we surprised him at work.
What's the last movie you saw? Twilight
Do you smile often? Yep
Sleeping Alone Tonight? Nope, not tonight... FINALLY! Ty usually comes home for dinner for about an hour and then goes back to work til midnight or later. But, since it's his birthday, he's working til 7 then staying home!
***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************
Do you always answer your phone? Nope, if it's a telemarketer I don't even bother.
If you wake up in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? What's a text message?
If you could change your eye color what would it be? Green, probably
What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Didn't even know you could ADD stuff to your drink at Sonic. I'll have to try it sometime...
Do you own a digital camera? Yep and LOVE it.
Have you ever had a pet fish? Yep, growing up I had one off and on. Then inherited my sisters' fish when she moved back to AZ. But, I gave it away. I think it's still alive though...
Favorite Christmas song(s)? Anything on the SheDaisy Christmas album.
What's on your wish list for your birthday? Scrapbook stuff, clothes, shoes, sewing machine...
Can you do push ups? Yep
Can you do a chin up? No Way Jose!
Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Excited
Do you have any saved texts on your cell? What's a text, again?
Ever been in a car wreck? Yep, but nothing too serious.
Do you have an accent? If you count Utah Mormon then, Fetch Yes I Do!! :)
What is the last song to make you cry? Probably that Christmas Shoes song. Gets me every time!
Plans tonight? A surprise birthday party for Ty. Hopefully he doesn't get on here today and discover my secret...
Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Yep, but thru the power of our Savior I remember the time but not the pain.
Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Flour and canned chicken.
Have you ever been given roses? Yep
Current hate(s) right now? Tax season
Met someone who changed your life? Lots of someones, actually.
How will you bring in the New Year? Um, not quite sure...
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? Probably not. I love life just as it is right now.
Have you ever dated someone longer than a year? Yep
Do you have any tattoos/piercings? Just my ears... for now. Who knows what the future will bring? :)
Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now? Definitely
Does anyone love you? Lots do. I'm so lucky!
Would you be a pirate? Nope
What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower, sometimes I hum. I always have a song in my head though.
Ever had someone sing to you? Yep
When did you last cry? Last weekend listening to conference.
Do you like to cuddle? Yes.
Have you held hands with anyone today? Yep, my cute little man Bry.
Who was the last person you took a picture of? My kiddos.
What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? New Kids on the Block, baby!
Are most of the friends in your life new or old? Um, both. Some I've knows since college, some since we moved to our neighborhood.
Do you like pulpy orange juice? Yep
What is something your friends make fun of you for? Singing when there's no music on.
Wow, that was long, but fun. Thanks for reading. If you want to share... please do!!
1 comment:
I love that you were a New Kids fan. Nothing like "Hangin' Tough" to bring back the memories of rockin' out in the school field with my friend's Ghetto Blaster. I really enjoyed reading this stuff about you. It was fun and somethings were pretty surprising. I'm looking forward to that next piercing. . .
Post a Comment