Tuesday, April 14, 2009



So, I'm getting my hair cut on Friday and I LOVE this cut. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to go THAT short... but this is the general idea. Maybe I'll be brave... maybe shoulder length... We'll see what happens. :)

4 comments:

Kristin Wilkerson said...

You should be brave and cut it that short! I think you would look great in that hair cut. You have good cheek bones for short hair. DO IT DO IT! and please post pictures afterwards.

Nicola said...

I agree with Kristin. I think it would look really good on you. You have such a great face shape and I am positive that this do would look great on you! Please do post pictures!

The Polka Dot Apron said...

Go for it, Tiffany!! I love it and it will be great for Summer.

Anonymous said...

Go short! I love, love, love short hair and it would be darling on you!