Does anyone own the New Testament Seminary Videos? At least I'm thinking they're from seminary. I'm looking for one that has a video clip on it called "Godly Sorrow." I'm teaching a lesson on repentance on Sunday and this video clip came up... I just don't know where to find it! HELP!!
2 comments:
I have it on VHS. I would think that your library would have a copy as well. Mine says on it is for youth and adult gospel doctrine classes but I think it is the same video clip because there is one on there called "Godly Sorrow". I am headed out of town tomorrow until Sat but I could drop it by your house on my way out (probably sometime between 11 and noon) if you want or you can come by and grab it if you can't find one closer to you (Brian should be home in the evenings).
You could also try Victor Harris. He used to teach seminary at LHS.
Post a Comment