So, we went swimming in our yard today. If you can call it swimming. :) There was only a couple of inches of FREEZING water in the pool and BOTH the kiddos wanted to get in and play. Maddie especially loved the pool this time. Last time we got the pool out all the kids were splashing and she didn't like all the water in her face. This time, she was the one splashing and she LOVED the water in her face. As long as she has control over how much water I guess she's happy! It was such a beautiful day. It was like 80 degrees and breezy. BEAUTIFUL! Everyone should live here in Logan. It's wonderful!!
1 comment:
That is SOOO precious! She is having the time of her life! I love the walking video too. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. What a CUTIE!
Post a Comment