This cute outfit is complements of Grandma Vicki. Thanks again Vicki!! Sorry it's taken me so long to put these pictures up. :) It's been raining and raining the last couple of days. We really haven't done much. We have Girls Camp this week. I've been going up in the afternoons and it's been raining SO hard. I can't imagine sleeping there. I don't think I'd ever be warm! I hope it warms up soon so we can play outside. :)
5 comments:
What a stinkin cute outfit! Grandma has great taste!
She looks very cute in her new outfit! :)
darling outfit, love leggings on baby girls... any girls for that matter :) She is getting so big and Bry too!! Sounds like your up to fun a lot, oh except for all this rain... YUCK, what a way to start summer huh? just wanted to say hi... I always check your blog but haven't had a minute to leave a comment! we need to have a little neighborhood reunion! :) i would love to do a park day- call me
i can't believe how big she is getting. that outfit makes her look like a little lady!
that was so cute of bryson on his preschool graduation!
Post a Comment