Yep, it's true. My Maddie Girl is WALKING!! She still walks like a mummy but she's getting the concept. :) She still prefers crawling if she needs to go long distances, but she'll walk across the room quite bit!! I can't believe it!! She is growing up so very fast. Here's one more just becuase I'm so proud of her!! :)
4 comments:
aw! Super cute!!
how cute is she!!
What a big girl! You get to chase her and Bry now, hope they don't run opposite directions! Funny, my sister Avree just posted a video of her little guy walking for the first time and his birthday is a day after Maddie's!
Yay! It is so fun when they start doing something new! But now it means lots more work because they get into so much more!
BTW...Sydney is going to be going to your sister's preschool (atleast I think it is your sister!)
Post a Comment