That is the only word to describe the last couple of days!! Maddie's Grandma Vicki, Great Grandma Marion, and Aunt Katie came and stayed with us for a couple of days. It was soooo wonderful. They spoiled my kids rotten and loved every minute of it. :) We had a fun BBQ with Ty's parents on Monday night, went to Bear lake on Tuesday, and went ice blocking and got Aggie Ice cream on Wednesday. I was so nervous that Maddie wouldn't warm up to Grandma Vicki but she did! She loved reading books on Vicki's lap, loved getting kisses from Marion and loved being held by aunt Katie. Maddie was so happy and loved all the attention! She got whatever she wanted... I'm not sure how I'm going to recover from these last couple of days! :) We played games, had Pazookies, and just sat and talked and enjoyed each others' company. Vicki loved seeing Maddie take baths, play with toys, read books and most of all LOVED holding her. :) Bryson totally attached to Katie. It was so funny! He LOVED sitting on her lap, reading books with her, and loved sitting by her in the car. One time he got hurt and was crying. I went walking over to him and wanted to give him a big hug, just like he usually wants when he gets hurt but OH NO!! He ran right past me and right into Katie's arms!! :) It was adorable. When they left this morning Bry gave Katie the biggest hug! It was so sweet! What a wonderful couple of days!! Thanks again Vicki, Marion and Katie was driving almost 40 HOURS to come and see us!! We loved every minute and can't wait to see you soon! We need a Canasta REMATCH!! :)

They all thought the River Trail was beautiful! We didn't get very far because Bry loves to throw rocks in the river more than he likes to ride his bike!

Maddie loves her Grandma Vicki!

Bry and his new best friend.... Aunt Katie

We had perfect weather at Bear Lake. It was just starting to get too hot when we left. We all decided to try this cool tanning lotion that Katie brought. Yeah, we all got burnt. Some more than others. :)

Maddie didn't love the water as much as I thought she would. But, she loved digging in the sand.

Bry, on the other hand, couldn't get enough of the water! We brought all his sand toys and his big tractor. He LOVED it!

Maddie loved going from lap to lap begging food and water off of people!

We were burying Bry's feet in the water and Ty had the great idea to bury Bry's legs too. He liked it long enough for us to get a few pictures... then he wanted out.

What a beautiful day to enjoy the lake!
3 comments:
They are soooo cute! I love it! I can't wait to see you guys and play play play! :)
My long lost BFF Tiffany! I miss you! Looks like you've been having lots of fun. Have fun in AZ! I'll be excited to hear about lots of great stories when you get back!
How fun! I LOVE Bear Lake. It's a sunburn trap, though. What beach did you go to?
Post a Comment