Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We are having so much fun!! We've had quite a bit of excitement too! We had a BEAR on our front porch a couple of nights ago. One of my cousins came outside to use the Internet (we only get Internet on the porch or in the sandbox!) and it was about 10:15 at night. She went outside and turned the light on and SCREAMED at the top of her lungs!! Needless to say, she ran inside yelling BEAR and we're pretty sure all the screaming scared the bear away. We haven't seen him since. Only a few of the kids woke up, luckily. :) Other than that we've been having a blast. The kids play in the sandbox, looks for lizards and horney toads, play in the fort, eat Popsicles and then sleep ALL night long!! They are so tired by 7:30!! We baths, have a treat before dinner and then it's off to bed. Bry and Maddie have both loved holding the horney toads and I've got some great pics to post when I get home. I think that Maddie has eaten about half the sandbox already and Bry is even more of a picky eater up here!! Luckily, no throw up though. :) The adults all stay up late playing card games which is so fun and we get to eat all the "adult" treats too! All in all we are having a blast!! I miss Ty like crazy though. But, he's been golfing like nobody's business. One day he went TWICE!! He got some new clubs that he's been breaking in so he's VERY happy. :) He's also been working on staining the deck since I've been gone... what a great guy he is! Well, I'll have lots of pics when I return. We are having a talent show tonight with all the kids. They have all been practicing their dances and whatever else they're doing. So cute! We definitely have a house full... 14 kiddos!! Hope you are all having fun! I am working on some fun sewing projects and I've read 1 book and now I'm makining my way thru number 2!! LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Hey, haven't talked to you forever. How was your 3 week vacation?