Great day. Lots of poop. What I didn't mention is that the poop can't actually touch the inside of the diaper. It contaminates it. So, I have to line the inside of the diaper with plastic wrap. Yep, you're all thinkin' in. The diaper, lined with plastic wrap doesn't CATCH anything. Well, some stays in there, but mostly not. Lots of carpet cleaner today. Fun, fun day. Can't wait til tomorrow. Oh, did I mention I only got ONE sample out of FOUR??
6 comments:
Tiffany,
Hey how are you doing? You have such a great looking family! I am glad things are going so well for you. Except for the having to collect the poop part. It is all worth it though right? Take care and keep in touch
Lyle Trone
Bless your heart, Tiff. I remember Kim having to do that with Halle a few months back and how frustrating it was for her. Sorry you have to do so much carpet cleaning, and here's to that lazy liner actually catching something!
Oh I am so sorry Tiff!!! It sounds like you needed the girls night more than I did. Thanks for spooning me...I mean spooning with me...I mean..well, you know! :)
Okay, I don't even know where to start with Katie's comment, so I won't touch that one.
Good luck with the diapers--maybe you ought to invest in some drop cloths for your floor. :) I sure hope she feels better soon.
I am so sorry Tif! Sounds miserable! I hope she is okay!!
I'm so sorry Tiffany! You're such a good mom! I hope you're able to find out what's wrong soon! Poor Maddie! :( How exciting that you're wanting to add to your cute family...good luck with the paperwork!:)
Post a Comment