Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Here she is!!



Lots more to come.... but I am oh so tired!!

11 comments:

Nicola said...

She is so darling!!!! Congratulations Tiff. You all look so amazing. I am so excited for you!

Natalie said...

Girl...are you sure you just had a baby? You look so great! :)
It is all I can do to not call and see how it all went. We are glad you are now home and with your darling baby. Hope to see you soon!!

Hamblin Family said...

Hey she is a cuttie. You are going to have to change the name of your blog now to like the Fantastic Four or something! Congrats!

Rachel said...

Oh Tiff, she is beautiful! I'm so happy for you.

Heather said...

What a beautiful baby. She is the perfect fit for your family. Aren't you glad to have her home?

Erin said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. I can't wait to hear your story and see her.

EmJoy said...

What a beautiful family you are. I love to see the bunch of you. You are glowing! Congratulations you guys!

Emily said...

WOOHOO! She is beautiful and we are sooo happy for you!

Deirdra said...

Oh so cute! I love Bryson touching her little head so sweetly. You make a perfect family!

Angela said...

Bryson is going to be such a good big brother! You can tell by the middle picture how gentle he will be with her!

I am soo excited for you guys! Congrats, AGAIN!!

Candice said...

YEA!!!! Congratulations!!!
Is it just me...but I think she looks just like Bry. Now you know it was meant to be. :)
We couldn't be happier for you. Congrats again! Now go get some sleep...yeah right!