Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Help!
Hi Everyone! I sort of have a weird request, but I thought that if I put it out into the great big blogger world I might get lucky! :) My cute little sister is getting married in March and she and her hubby want traditional pictures with all the family in the same color. Luckily, that color is brown so hopefully it won't be too hard to find a dress, but I wanted to see if anyone had a plain brown dress I might be able to borrow. I think she probably wants something a bit formal but I don't think she has a preference other than that. We are all going to have matching sashes so that will unify us I guess. I've never had to do this for a wedding before so I guess I've been lucky so far. :) Anyway, I hope someone can help me so that I don't have to go buy a brown dress that I probably won't wear again! Oh, I don't really know what size I am. It depends on the dress but probably a 4 or 6 or small or medium. If it's a bit big I can pin it or something and if it's a bit small it'll give me an excuse to lose a few pounds! :) Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment