Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Family Night

We decided to go to the Fun Park last night for FHE (Family Home Evening) and had a BLAST! Of course, none of you will be able to see just how much fun we actually had because I didn't bring my camera! We went to go play on the big jungle gym area but decided that it would be fun to go bowling. We had a lot of fun and I bowled my best game EVER a 121! Seriously, I don't think that I've ever been over 100 before and now I don't even have a picture to prove it! I got 3 strikes! Unheard of Tiff Bowling History! Bry loved playing... for about 4-5 frames. Then he wanted to go climb on the jungle gym but we kept him entertained and happy to play for the whole game. After all, it did cost us almost $20 to play! How come bowling is so freakin' expensive?? Is it the really far out shoes we get to wear?? :) Maddie was content to sit and play with her shoes and be adorable. I wish I could have taken a picture of her. She seriously sat there and smiled and cooed for the ENTIRE game! It was adorable. All in all a fun family night!

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Lame. 1 word for you Ms. Tiff: Priorities:) Looking forward to my next trip is how I live day to day

I have a really cute brown dress you can borrow. I love it. You're welcome to come see it and try it on and see if you want to borrow it. But if you ruin it, you're dead meat:)

Heather said...

I personally think you pay for the smells in the bowling alley. I love when you pay through the nose to come out smelling like a chain-smoker. Although, I guess that isn't really a problem at the fun park. Maybe Mr. Checketts just needs a little extra income from the peons that need entertainment. It's too bad it's so costly. It sure is fun. And can I just say--121 is incredible!!! I'm seriously impressed.