Thursday, March 25, 2010


Maddie LOVES to sing songs and is getting quite good at lots of them! Her favorite to sing when she goes to bed is the wheels on the bus. We sing it EVERY night! :) We'll sing all the different verses over and over. She NEVER gets tired of it. :) LOVE this girl!!


Also, I've been thinking a lot about adoption and birth moms lately because one of my very good friends found out last Friday that they were being considered for TWIN BOYS!! Sunday night they found out that a wonderful birth mom had chosen them and Tuesday they were on a plane to pick them up!! These little cuties are already 3 months old so they already have them and plan on coming home as soon as possible!


I just wanted to give a very heart felt thanks to our wonderful birth families. Without them we would not have our 2 beautiful children! I can't imagine our lives without these 2 cuties and I can't imagine our lives with out our birth families. They have sacrificed so much for us and we continue to feel of their love. We love you guys and thank you for everything you have done for us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great story! Congratulations to your friends. Seems like every adoption story is always miraculous. Here's to more miracles comin' your way, too!