So Bry's favorite game right now is Pillow Fights. He'll bring me a pillow and say "play pillow fights please, mom?" It's so adorable I just don't have the heart to tell him that traditionally pillow fights are a RANDOM occurance! You don't bring some one a pillow and ask them to have a pillow fight. :) But, we're not a traditional family, so we've been playing pillow fights alot lately at our house and Lovin' it!!
3 comments:
It is posts like this that help me feel much better about Krista growing up. It will be fun to have her do things like this! So cute!
Hey, Bry, call Nana! She really needs to hear your voice! :)
Pillow Fight!! Fun. Love his new hair cut! Cute:)> I can't believe Ty was able to leave his crazy schedule to clean house! you're right, he is a super dad/husband! Cute.
Oh, and no, I havnen't blogged yet. I'm just catching up a bit with everyone else's blogs...I suck
Post a Comment