Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Sick, sick sick!

We're all sick. Bry and Maddie got it first and now I've got it. Not fun at all. I've got more of the head cold while Bry and Maddie have been throwing up and pooping like CRAZY! :)  Nasty stuff. So, that's what we've been up to. As I sat scrubbing my floors for the past 2 days I kept hoping that our future buyers like throw up stains!! Our happy news is that we have some fun pictures of our new house. We took these last week so I think they've started framing it but I haven't been up for a couple of days. I'll do some updated ones as soon as we're all better. 


So this is the front of our house and this very front part is our garage.





This is our basement. On the right is our two beds and bath and the rest is our family room. In the very front is our cold storage. It's cool to see how it all looks now... I can see where everything will go which is so fun!

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

I"m baaaaack

Carly Nichols said...

I'm so sorry that everyone has been sick:( How exciting that you guys are building a house! I'm so jealous!! We'll be in an apt. forever! :)