You know it's bad when your son can make a better marble maze than you can. Bry did this all by himself. Seriously. Whenever I do it the marbles just fall down straight. :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have that same set. I love them! I am sooo impressed Bry did that himself. What a smartie!
If it makes you feel any better, I have the same marble-building disbility. Mason often outshines me with his toys. Congrats on the house stuff. That is so exciting! I can't believe how much progress has been made since your last post. Thanks for the AK shoutout!
3 comments:
I have that same set. I love them! I am sooo impressed Bry did that himself. What a smartie!
That is awesome! What a talented boy.
Bif,
If it makes you feel any better, I have the same marble-building disbility. Mason often outshines me with his toys. Congrats on the house stuff. That is so exciting! I can't believe how much progress has been made since your last post. Thanks for the AK shoutout!
Love,
Stink
Post a Comment