I just wanted to give a big shout out and THANKS to my wonderful husband. Yesterday me and the kids were out playing and someone wanted to come and see our house. Yeah, they were oh so considerate and gave us 15 minutes. They couldn't get ahold of me so they called Ty at work. He dropped what he was doing and came and cleaned my house in 15 minutes. I got there the last 5 and helped out but he definitely did the bulk of the clean up. We had a showing the day before so the house was clean, technically, but just cluttery. I hadn't really done much because I had cleaned like a mad woman the day before. Toys everywhere and I hadn't even made the bed!! What a wonderful husband I have! Thanks hon, love ya!
4 comments:
how nice!!
this is a great picture of the 2 of you too!! :)
Gotta love it!
Ty, You are absolutely adorable! We love you!
I SO relate. We had this exact experience one day--and we were frantic--and then the people never showed! And James had come home from work and everything. Oh, the joys. Hope you sell your house soon!
Post a Comment