No showings for TWO weeks. I have been feeling REALLY crappy lately... BUT we had TWO showings today and have THREE tomorrow!! Everyone think really happy **put in an offer on Tif's house** thoughts! :)
In other news. We had a walk thru with the contractor at our new house today and Bry was playing outside on the HUMONGUS piles of dirt and rocks in the back yard. I looked out to see his pants down at his ankles. Yep. He pooped. Not one of my finer moments as a mom.
But, to make that one up they showed a picture of Jesus in nursery yesterday and the leader told me they asked who it was and Madders said "Jesus Christ." It doesn't get any cuter than that! :)
2 comments:
Crossing my fingers that one of the showings turns into a sale for you. I'm sure that would take a little stress out of your life. At least Bry pooped outside. My sis little boy did that in Joann's. And I agree, birth families ROCK! And we are both so fortunate to be able to grow our families through adoption.
ha ha ha! that's totally awesome that bryson took a dump in the dirt pile! :) and how adorable of maddie, i am always amazed at how these little ones recognize jesus, in all sorts of different pictures, they always know who it is :)there's just something cool to that . . good luck with your showings! it's going to happen soon, i just know it!
Post a Comment