Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fall Adventures


So Tyler had to work this past Saturday. Usually he doesn't have to work Saturday's unless it's tax season (I HATE tax season!) but he had a deadline so he was at the office all day. Me and Bry were pretty bored so after his nap we went to a place up the canyon called Second Dam. WOW! It was gorgeous and perfect for little explorers! There is a big bridge that goes around the whole dam. Bry, of course, loved throwing anything into the water... rocks, leaves and dirt. There were lots of fish to see and lots of fisherman gave us dirty looks when Bryson kept throwing rocks into the water and scaring the fish!!





After the bridge there is a trail
that goes around the mountain a bit. Bry loved the trail because he could just run and run and touch anything he wanted to! But, anyone that lives in a place with the beautiful season of Autumn knows that pictures can never do the leaves justice! The leaves were gorgeous! The brilliant yellows, reds, and oranges were so fun to look at and Bry loved playing in them!














10 comments:

Jennie said...

these pictures are amazing!!! i love them!

fall time... with the leaves... truly my favorite time!!

Emily said...

what a handsome little guy- love the jean jacket- he is always stylin' just like his mama! I love Logan canyon especially with the fall colors! lookin' forward and counting down the days to our scrapbook weekend! see you soon!!!!Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

What is it about little boys (and big boys) and throwing things in water? We cannot pass any body of water, regardless of size, but Rob and Sam have to stop and throw something in it. And I miss Logan Canyon! Pullman's got some sweet autumn colors, but hills just don't beat mountains!!

Dennison Family said...

Hey Tiff!! of course I am ok with you checking out my blog! I'm excited to look at yours! Thanks for posting on mine! I look forward to looking at yours more! P.s. I love the leaves! I can't even imagine! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff - I saw your blog link on Heather's blog and had to come check it out. What a cute family you are! Remind me to ask you how you put the playlist of your favorite songs on your blog. That is fun to have music playing in the background. Tell me how you do that... you are so smart!
Ang

Ashlie said...

Way fun. Good job with the pictures. He is such a doll, and the colors look fabulous!

Bella Beginnings said...

I want to see leaves changing!!! I am so jealous. It sounds like your little adventure was a complete success. He is getting so big!

Nicola said...

He is getting so big! I am so glad that you are enjoying the fall colors! It is the best time of year. We still need to get together sometime! I still can't believe how big Bry is getting to be.

paulak said...

What a cutie. He is growing so fast. How is FSA going? I miss the activities and friends. I love the post about Bryson jumping in bed naked. That is too funny!