Friday, October 19, 2007

HELP!!!

Ok. So in one of my previous posts I mentioned that Bry will take off his jammy pants. The kid loves to be naked!! Anyway. Up until TODAY he couldn't take his onsie off. But, I went in this morning and he had gotten pants, onsie and diaper off!! Help! Do any of you experienced and superwise moms have any ideas of how to avoid disaster? I have had stories told to me about poop smeared on walls, etc. Although it's way funny and he has the cutest smile on when I come into the room I don't want pee all over and have to do sheets every day!! HELP!

7 comments:

Ashlie said...

Two words: Duct Tape. Just start at the shoulders, and wrap down between his legs. Do this 2-3 times, and you'll be set:)

Dennison Family said...

I kind of agree with the duct tape! It couldn't hurt, could it? :) Payton used to do this, but he actually couldn't take off the onesies that snapped in the crotch. I had to make sure they were tight and not loose and baggy, but maybe try pinning the onesie. Much harder to get them off! Good luck!

Deirdra said...

Wow! I bet he's so proud of himself. I have no helpful advice, but just hope Izzy never figures that one out. Good luck and enjoy the Aggie games for us :)

Nicola said...

I wish I had some helpful advice. Maren loved to strip down so I got the safe diaper pins that people use for cloth diapers and I would zip her up in feety jammies and safety pin the zipper up. She hated that, but at least she was warm instead of sleeping with bare legs everywhere. I do wish you luck though!

Katie said...

I agree with Nicola. Now that it's getting cold you can buy the fleece jammies and saftey pin them at the top. Once he is potty trained he won't be doing that. Luckily Spencer doesn't do that (he makes up for it in other ways though... trust me) My niece Ellie is known to be naked when ever we go over to their house. She's 2-1/2.

Rachel said...

I say potty train him.

Rachel said...

ok, so if you're not ready for that, safety pins are the way to go. However, make sure you use them on clothes you're not too fond of because if he's really determined to be naked he'll eventually rip the cloth.