Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall with Bryson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff - I thought this would be the best place to answer your question you posted on our blog about the pictures. He didn't charge us anything. He did the special effects on them and copied us a cd with all the pics to take in to get developed. The pictures can be developed into the really large size. We only need an 11X13, but they can develop them much larger than that. I'll ask him if he would be interested in taking your pictures. If he has the time, he may be willing to do it an charge you just for his time and the cd instead of what a professional photographer would charge. I do know a lady here in Smithfield who does a REALLY good job, but she charges what the other professionals here in town charge. She specializes in child photography.

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way... what cute pictures of Bryson. I love the slide show.