Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Naked as a Jaybird!

So, me and Ty had 2 separate things to do tonight. Ty took Bryson out to dinner with a friend from England and I attended a concert with Micheal McLean that our Families Supporting Adoption group put on. Anyway. Ty got home before me and put Bry to bed. I got home about 30 minutes later and went to go check on Bryson. Remember, he's supposed to be asleep.... So, I go in there and he's jumping up and down in his crib. As if this wasn't funny enough... he got his pajama pants AND DIAPER off as well!! Yeah, it's true. He's jumping up and down free as a bird just laughing his head off. I, of course, was laughing hysterically and had to call Ty upstairs so he could enjoy the moment. Sorry, no pics with this one. As funny as it would be, I don't think you all would like to see Bryson's cute little parts! I love being a mom at times like this!

6 comments:

Katie said...

Spencer loves to be naked too. Luckily he hasn't taken his clothes off, but doesn't want to get dressed after his baths. He has figured out how to point, aim, and pee. Sometimes on my leg when we shower. Not to happy about that...

Nicola said...

LOL Sounds as if Bry is comfortable in his own skin. That is great. I am glad that he can make you laugh and smile. Those are the things you have to remember when they pour milk all over the floor or dump sand in their beds. (= As far as a play date, any time....we would love to see you and maybe we can switch on and off. that would be fun!!!

Broadbent Family said...

Tiffany, I just checked out your blog and you have an adorable family. It was fun to see what your family has been up to. My fam is still in AZ, but they have moved out of the old neighborhood to Gilbert. Tell your family I say hello.
Geri

Jennie said...

that is so funny! i have heard that little kids love to be naked!

how was the michael mclean thing? i was really wanting to go, but i had other things going on that night!

Bella Beginnings said...

I am so happy that you are blogging! I just added you as a friend. Thanks. As you know Denise uses my blog as a way to keep in touch with people too. So check back cause her kiddos appear just as often as mine!
This is a great story! Definately one for the books.

Candice said...

Hey Tiffany,
I would have emailed, but I need to get that from you. Thanks for your comment on our page. I LOVE YOUR PAGE. And the pictures are great! Bry is adorable, he's two now right? It's been so long since we've see you. It looks like you have a beautiful life. Tell Ty from me.
~Candice Thomas