Sunday, October 07, 2007

My Funny Little Truck Man

One of Bry's little quirks is that he loves to put whatever he can on his big truck and push it around and around the room. As you can see, he has all his little trucks and a bag of rice someone left down in our basement. He will put games, toys, stuffed animals and books on the back of that thing! When he was little I'd lay him on his back and pull him on back of the truck. It was so cute.
















The funny thing is ... without any help or reminder from me, he tried to lay down on it a couple of days ago! It was so funny. I helped him after he tried a couple of times and it was so funny. He somehow knew he was entirely too big for it because when I put him on it he layed sooo still and didn't move. When he finally did move he of course fell off of it. It was so funny!





1 comment:

Emily said...

I love boys and their trucks! They are born with it in them...He is beautiful Tif!