Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Bye Bye Soap Scum...

OK. Confession time. I HATE cleaning my bathroom. HATE it. But I seriously HATE HATE HATE cleaning my tub. All the scrubbing and bending over and sweat... yea, it's a whole big ordeal for me. So, because I hate it so badly I don't end up doing it nearly as often as I should. I won't actually TELL you how often I do it, but let's just say the soap scum has been building on my tub and tile around the tub for quite awhile. I've tried all kinds of cleaners that proclaim themselves to be the best on soap scum. Some say you don't have to scrub... yeah, I tried that one TWICE... but to no avail. The yucky mess was still there. So, I broke down and went over to Don Aslett Cleaning. They make and sell cleaning supplies to companies but they also work on your home. They are supposed to be better for your home and family (non-toxic) and they have the Don Aslett Guarantee. I've bought stuff from there before and loved it. I think it was my mom in law that got me my mop from there and I LOVE it. I've also bought a heavy duty cleaner when I had some yucky stuff on my floor that wouldn't come out. Again, LOVED it. So, was it any surprise that their Showers N' Stuff bathroom cleaner was FABULOUS?? I sprayed it on and let it soak for about 5 minutes. Then I scrubbed a bit and let it soak for 5 more minutes and BAM the nasty soap scum was GONE!! Yep, it's true. So, for all of you Loganites that have a yucky tub you don't have to confess to the whole world that you're a bad house cleaner! Go spend the $5 and get a GREAT looking bathtub in about 10 minutes!!

6 comments:

weloveadoption said...

Thanks for the advice. I will for sure have to do that. You aren't the only one that hates cleaning the tub - or the bathroom for that matter. It is the worst!

Katie said...

So next time we get together will you get me this and the mop and the other cleaner? I'll pay you back I promise. I'm so over trying everything out there. Seriously though, I want a good mop!

Nicola just got into her house so we should all get together soon.

The Polka Dot Apron said...

thanks for the advice! I, too, am DREADING cleaning my shower today and if mr. scrubbing bubbles doesn't work I think I will be making a trip into town! :D

Barbi Mecham said...

I can testify that this is true! I love Don Aslett cleaning supplies. And the Showers and Stuff is the best. The toilet cleaner is awesome as well with their little brush! Way to go Tif!

Lyle and Jaime said...

Hey Tiff,
Next time you need to do a before and after shot so we can get the full effect.

Lyle

Lyman Family said...

We have that too and wow! I second what you said. Everything just sparkles when I use that Showers N Stuff stuff. Yay!