Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My little Maddie is growing up so fast! She's not a baby anymore and it seems that more and more she's not a toddler either! She says lots of words and acts like she's 5! She wants equal treatment and doesn't understand why mom and dad can have things and she can't!! :) Maddie absolutely LOVES books. She brings me books all day long saying "read book." It's so cute but by the time Ty gets home from work it's HIS turn to read books. :) Maddie went to nursery for the FIRST time on Sunday and loved it! She ate play dough, screamed over toys and had a wonderful time. :) I can't wait til next month when she's "officially" in and we don't have to stay with her. I know she'll be fine so I'm not too worried and I'll get to enjoy Sunday School and Young Womens again. :)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Adorable! I miss her soooo much!