Me and two of my girlfriends took our kids to Hogle Zoo a couple of days ago. It was the perfect day to go. The weather was beautiful... a little hot, but at least it wasn't cold and rainy like yesterday. :) We saw lots of animals and we rode the train. Maddie LOVED seeing all the animals and would yell and scream whenever she saw one she'd never seen before. I thought it was adorable but when she scared the animals away we got some death looks. :) Bryson would look at an animal for 2 seconds and then want to go run to the next animal. We're still learning the patience thing I guess! I only freaked out once while we were looking at the baby elephant and Bry went missing. It was only for 15 seconds or so but all of you moms out there know that those 15 seconds are an eternity when your kiddo is missing!! Seriously, after having a child who wanders off and doesn't seem to care that he can't see his mom I know why people put their child on a leash!! I know that I'll never buy one... but we'll probably NEVER go to Disneyland! Here are some pics from our fun adventure...
1 comment:
Tiff, I love you and your Christmas music. Is it ever too early????
Post a Comment