We had scones for dinner last (thanks to the yummy idea from my great friend Natalie) and had leftover dough. I threw it in the fridge thinking we'd have scones again tonight for dinner. BUT this morning I woke up with the positively wonderful idea to make cinnamon rolls! They turned out great and the kids loved them!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that I have such a great job. I get to stay home and be with these two cuties all day long. I get to make cinnamon rolls if I feel like it. I get to read books ALL day long to both kids, but especially Maddie Girl. She LOVES to bring me books and say "read book." I get to cuddle and watch Incredibles with Bry for the thousandth time.
Don't get me wrong, I don't love my job EVERY day. As with any job there are the "crappy" moments... like when Bry had diarrhea a couple of days ago and didn't make it to the potty. Yeah, that was a fun one. But, man I wouldn't change it for the world.
2 comments:
Yummy! What a great idea, SuperMom! Thanks playing today. Maren and I had a great day hanging out with you guys.
Hey would you want to come down to South Jordan for a day and hang out with me Nicola. I was thinking I could make some sugar cookies for the kids to decorate and we could hang out???
Post a Comment