Tuesday, October 13, 2009

OH PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE!! Some one MUST know. How do I get nasty puke smell out of my mattress?? I've washed it many times and fabreezed it....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whose puke is it? :)

Fabreeze is best used on several occasions. Let it dry, then do it again. Also, try using a wet-vac style cleaner (one that sucks hot water) to get the puke out from below the surface.

My dogs occasionally blow chunks, so I've done this quite a bit. :)

-Justin

Cara said...

My sister-in-law swears by Spray n' Wash. Weird, I know. But she has 5 kids who get car sick easily and they travel a lot. This equals A LOT of puke. One time she was on her way home from Costco and one of her kids puked in the car and that was all she could find to clean it up and she said it took away the smell way good. So that's what she always uses now. Hope that helps!