Saturday, October 24, 2009

Halloween... Well, Almost!

We had a fun Halloween party yesterday with our Families Supporting Adoption group. We painted pumpkins, played some fun Halloween games and had dounuts and chocolate milk. Bry loved painting... for about 5 minutes and Maddie WANTED to paint... but I decided that her cute costume and paint didn't really go together. :)  So Bry and Maddie played tag with some of the other kids while the big kids finished painting. :)  Bry has really grown up in the last little bit. He actually stood in line to play the games instead of just cutting to the front of the line. :)  At the end some of the moms got some tables out and made slides out of them. I had never seen this happen before but they said they did it in their nursery at church!! I'm not sure if I should introduce it or not. :)  All in all a very fun pary.

We also had our Ward Halloween party last night but I didn't take any pictures. Ty was out of town for the event and it was all I could do to keep Bry away from the cup cakes and keep Maddie from wandering all over the church. :)  I now know why we are supposed to have a mom AND a dad in families... to keep the kiddos from running WILD!! Ty was acutally gone ALL week and I missed him like crazy! I'm so very glad that he's back. :) 















3 comments:

Jennie said...

it looks like you had a great time!

the kids look cute in their costumes! i love maddie's dress! so darling!

Nicola said...

Your kids are getting so big! They are so cute. I wish I could have come over and seen you guys this last Wednesday but didn't think you would like the sickness me and the kids have had. Dumb cold/flu. Looks like you had a blast at your parties. I love the holidays. (= Maddie makes a cute witch and Bry makes such a dashing pirate!

Anonymous said...

cute costumes. did you make them?