TIF TY BRYSON MADDIE KENDAL
If only all trips to the market were like that... maybe then I wouldn't dread doing the grocery shopping :)seriously THAT video takes the award for most cheesy hands down... made me cringe ha.ha. !!! :)
Where do they come up with this stuff? The band down the grocery isle was the icing on the cake for me. I really liked the song! Thanks for sharing!!
I like it! I've never heard that song before. Michael Buble has a gorgeous voice! YUM! Ü
Yeah, I think there's a Ferris Bueler spoof in the middle... Where DO they come up with this stuff??
i liked it! video and all!! :)
I love this song too! So cute.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
If only all trips to the market were like that... maybe then I wouldn't dread doing the grocery shopping :)
seriously THAT video takes the award for most cheesy hands down... made me cringe ha.ha. !!! :)
Where do they come up with this stuff? The band down the grocery isle was the icing on the cake for me. I really liked the song! Thanks for sharing!!
I like it! I've never heard that song before. Michael Buble has a gorgeous voice! YUM! Ü
Yeah, I think there's a Ferris Bueler spoof in the middle... Where DO they come up with this stuff??
i liked it! video and all!! :)
I love this song too! So cute.
Post a Comment