Wednesday, October 21, 2009
We went down to South Jordan to visit my friend Katie and her cute kiddos today. Bryson and Maddie had a blast and it was so fun to catch up with Katie. I had to laugh ALL day long becuase she's potty training her little girl. She's great with the pee but not so good with the #2 and I was just so happy that Bry was over the potty training phase. I guess I shouldn't have laughed to loudly becuase I still have a little princess that I have to, I mean GET to potty train. :) Katie has a big fenced in yard with a huge sand box and LOTS of fun toys to play with and she also has TONS of cars and trucks with trailors. Needless to say, me and Katie got to talk all day with very few interuptions! The kids just played and played. We made some sugar cookies and the kids had lots of fun decorating them. I didn't take my camera down there so these pics are some cookies the kids ate after dinner when we got home. Thanks for the fun day Katie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun! I wish Sam was old enough to decorate cookies. I think he would do a lot of eating instead of decorating!
It was so fun to see you! We'll have to get together again soon. Spencer found Bry's motorcycle but it's been lost again... We'll find it for next time.
Post a Comment