We had such an amazing day on Saturday! We got to go down to Salt Lake and see Bry's birthmom and her family. It was a beautiful day and wonderful to just sit and talk. Bryson had tons of fun playing with all the other kids and Maddie loved walking around picking up random water bottles and sucking on them. I really hope she doesn't contract some weird disease. Seriously, before I can do anything about it she'll put ANYTHING in her mouth! Anyway. Heidi came with a big truck and trailer for Bryson which of course was a HUGE hit. He didn't put it down the entire night and has slept with it the past 2 nights. :) What a fun day we had!!
3 comments:
So fun...I love those moments when you can see birthparents. What a great blessing we have.
That is so wonderful. I'm so happy it was such a great day.
That is so awesome! I thought Bry's adoption was more "closed" so what a blessing for you to see Heidi. We get to see Bethie's birth mom next week--we're so excited!
Post a Comment