Day one of Boot Camp:
Not too bad, acutally. We took measurments, did a weigh in, and did a timed mile with some excersices inbetween. All in all a cold but good first day. Every Monday we meet at a local park and do whatever Ashlie tells us to do. I know we'll be running and whatever else she has up her sleeve. Every Wednesday we meet at Old Main Hill. For those of you that have never been to USU, it's up a hill. WAY up a hill. If you want to get up to campus you have to climb a hill or stairs. So, we're meeting at the bottom of the hill with a BUTT LOAD of stairs and I'm sure we'll be doing plenty of them. :) Then Friday Ashlie calls it Field Trip day. She'll tell us every Wednesday where to meet and we'll go there to excercise. I can't wait to see what my results are at the end of the 6 weeks. I don't have a lot of weight to lose but I'd love to get more toned. We'll see what happens. I'm not sure if I'll be alive to post after doing stairs on Wednesday!!
5 comments:
good for you!
butt.... let's be honest here...
YOU DON'T NEED TO LOSE ANY WEIGHT!!!!
it's ok... i still love ya!
You don't have ANY weight to lose! Good job today!
day one would be my worst nightmare... the result on the scale alone would put me on my way to a stroke!! So seriously are there fat girls... or is it one of "those" boot camps for skinnies who have no trouble running the old main stairs 2o times?? I've been thinking about it and just wondering if I should have done it?? but then again, I really don't think I could do it... baby steps is better right?!! way to go Tiff I'm sure you'll get more toned, as if you need that??... but way to go anyway!! :) xoxo
Tiff, this boot camp sounds awesome. I would love that down here. Now is the perfect weather for it here too. And really, the only thing big on your body is right where it should be. Whatever!!!. D
hey tiffany! hope you don't mind i checked out your blog, i saw it on natalie's! and added it to mine (if that's ok! :) i love it, your pics are great! good luck with your boot camp, it sounds like a real butt-kicker!
Post a Comment