Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Two-Faced...

How can THIS little cutie...






Become THIS little monster in NO TIME??

4 comments:

The Nunes' said...

At least she's still smiling from ear to ear... what a little cutie!!!

Ashlie said...

She IS adorable. I love that french bread picture. How was the middle? The last and first time I tried making french bread (and I am a HUGE bread-maker) turned out a bit gooey, so I was nervous to try it again...so what'd you think about this one? And the crust was it too crispy? I'd love to mmake it but don't want to unless it's really good:) hehe.

Really? Don Aslett cleaning supply was only $5? I'll spend that. Was it as fab. as you thought still after cleaning the tub a few more times with it? Because I'm like you and HATE cleaning the tub/shower. yukc.

weloveadoption said...

I feel your pain. It is hard to know the answer sometimes. But they sure are cute!

K'Lyn said...

She is adorable! WE haven't even been able to see he in person yet. Even the not-so-sweet act picture is cute to me.