Conversation with Bryson yesterday at breakfast...
Bry: I had bad dreams last night.
Me: I'm sorry, Bud. What were your bad dreams about?
Bry: Woody was eating a poopy ice cream cone in Andy's room.
Me: (After I got the EXTREMELY confused look off my face and my jaw off the ground) Wow, Bud. That DOES sounds like a scary dream!
What the heck do you say to that?? He most definitely wasn't making it up! What a scary dream for a kid! :)
In other news. I was gone the other night and Ty said that Bryson says the word "poopy" too much. He asked me where he learned it. Are you crazy?? We say poopy every day was my reply. As in... Maddie has a poopy diaper? Hey Mads, lets change your poopy diaper?? Well, he doesn't like it.
So, Ty says I need to start saying bowel movement.
4 comments:
Nice! Then when Bryson says during church "Mom, I need to have a bowel movement" it will be far less embarrassing! :D Ah.....*wipes eyes* ...husbands....
Sooo funny, thanks for the laugh this morning!:D
Love it! You're training Bry to be a doctor. They are the only ones who use that kind of language.
That is too funny Tif! Gave me a good laugh. You'll just have to tell Ty that there are words worse than poopy. He should be happy Bry isn't using any of those!
Post a Comment