Did you get some MANGOS in your BountifulBasket?? I made THIS on Sunday night and it was DELISH! Bry didn't like it but he doesn't like anything so 3 out of 4 ain't bad. :)
We also got a COCONUT and Bry was has been very interested in it since we got it. So, finally last night I cracked it open. Bry LOVED watching and even wanted to drink the water inside... but decided it was gross. He also didn't like the actual white stuff so it was kind of anti-climatic for him. We'll see if he likes THIS which I'm making for dinner tomorrow night!! :)
2 comments:
Ok, so I think I'm the only person who isn't doing BountifulBaskets. Do I need to get in on this??
MMMM! Sounds so yummy! Love the coconut recipe too. That looks delicious. I'll be curious to see how you like it! I've been so torn with Bountiful Baskets lately. I just don't use a lot of the stuff. Have you liked it lately? Do you waste any of it? (I think I can answer this question based on your post! :)
Post a Comment