Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New Bed!!

We FINALLY got a bed for Maddie Girl. Yep, she's almost 3 and still in her crib. :) But, she doesn't climb out and slept really really well in it so why mess with a good thing, right?? Right?? Well, we'll see how she does now in her new flower bed. She was so excited when I showed it to her online and she's been talking about her flower bed for a few days now. Doesn't she look like a happy girl?? Now, it's on to potty training. (dun, dun, dun... cue the really scary music!)  I don't think that it'll be THAT bad really. We waited til Bry was over 3 and he was really fast. Plus I followed the "Toilet training in a day" book. I LOVE books. Read them, follow them, and for the most part they work! :) So, after tax season is over I'm doing it. Ty is taking Bryson up to Grandmas house for the weekend and me and Maddie are gettin' potty trained!!



5 comments:

Jennie said...

soooooooooooooo cute!! love it!!

Heather said...

Glad you and Maddie are both getting potty trained. :)

I love the bedding.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Heather S. said...

That bed is soo cute. Emily has decided that her Dora bedspread is too babyish and is embarassed by it. She'll be getting a new bed set for her birthday. Where'd you find this?

Bob and Marie said...

That is the cutest bedspread I have ever seen! I want it on my bed! And can I pay you to potty train Kyle when we get there? Hope you guys have been doing well!