Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

The LEPRECHAUN hit our house last night!! I've been talking up St. Patricks Day for a few days with Bryson. I told him all about how leprechauns will come and do crazy tricks while we're sleeping and all that fun stuff and he LOVED it! He laughed and laughed! So, this morning we woke up to THIS...






Bry thought it was HILARIOUS that the furniture was over-turned. The chairs were on the counter and Maddie's high chair was upside down. Maddie didn't think it was too funny that her shoes were on the coat hooks... she wanted me to get them down immediately!

Bry thought the milk was going to be gross at first but then loved eating his cereal with GREEN MILK!! The kids got some treats from the leprechaun as well, which they loved of course. So, after a healthy breakfast of Lucky Charms, they both got to eat their Toy Story ring pops!! :)  The rest we'll save for later. :)

In other news, Ty has been working CRAZY hours so me and a couple of my friends who also have husbands at the firm went to IHOP for dinner last night. I tried so hard to teach Maddie how to say IHOP but as soon as she saw Ty she told him we went to HI BOP for dinner. Ty was laughing so hard! Also, it was raining all day yesterday so I taught Maddie the "raining pouring the old man is snoring" song.  Good think I did because she sang it THE ENTIRE TIME we were at HI BOP. As LOUDLY as she possibly could!! This girl learns new things every day and will share them loudly to anyone that will stand still! She kept saying to our friends, Hey Lisa, what's your name?? Hey Laura, what's your name?? Hey Lisa, what's your dad's name?? Hey Laura, what's your mom's name?? And more and more and more questions. This girl LOVES to talk. It's never quiet around here, that's for sure!!

LOVE my kiddos and can't wait for tax season to be OVER!

3 comments:

The Polka Dot Apron said...

what a fun idea! You are such a darn cute mom! I'll have to try that next year. Kolton knew enough to give his dad a pinch this morning since he wasn't wearing green, and I think I'll throw together some green pancakes for dinner. We are moving tomorrow, so I'll hope for a more fun St. patty's next year!

Lyman Family said...

You are so creative! We don't do a thing for St. Patrick's Day! But you've inspired me. :0)Here's to next year!

Jennie said...

how fun!! love the ideas!!