Monday, March 07, 2011

Have you bought a big bag of THESE yet??



Well, I did. And instead of promptly eating the ENTIRE bag all by myself, I made THESE. Then I gave 2 big plates away. :)  Don't worry, I kept enough for my kids and I to consume and probably go into a sugar coma with!  :) 

3 comments:

Trav and Britt said...

oooh!! were they good?! they look divine! and from now on i'm also going to call them "crack-bury eggs!) ha ha! that's funny! :) i haven't bought any of these yet this year, i'm SO going to do that! AND then i'm making these! :) thanks for the link!

Erin said...

You convinced me to buy a bag. We'll see if they make it long enough to be used in this recipe. Might have to hide them from Brian and myself.

Jess said...

Ha, ha! I HAVE already bought a bag and ate the whole thing by myself. That's too funny I'm not the only one who thinks they're so yummy. But now I'll have to buy another bag and try to hold out and make cookies instead. Yummy!